Our Client located in White Plains, NY area is seeking a Chargeback Analyst. The ideal candidate will have 2-4+ years of experience with chargebacks in a CPG company. This newly created role will allow you to make an impact within a growing company! 60K-70K Base + Bonus + Benefits package.
- Research and resolve volume deductions, including promotional discounts, product returns, freight claims, and other adjustments taken by customers
- Work with sales personnel, brokers, and customers to identify deductions, obtain supporting documentation, resolve issues, and secure approval for clearing
- Clear deductions by posting to appropriate activity reason code, ensuring accuracy of codes and other details and ensuring compliance to budgets
- Through the research of chargeback activity, discover any customer errors or discrepancies that are invalid. If applicable, develop processes to avoid future unwarranted deductions
- Identify deduction trends through customer knowledge and perform root cause analysis
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams to improve existing processes and prevent/eliminate deductions
- Degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-4+ years of experience with deduction resolution is required in CPG company
- Must deal effectively with conflict to maintain good customer relations
- Strong communication, problem solving, negotiation and decision making skills
- Well-organized, detail oriented self-starter
- High level of accuracy and strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills, a strong customer service orientation
Local candidates only. No relocation. No sponsorship.
To apply email resume to email@example.com