We are currently recruiting for a long-term temporary (possible Temp to Perm) Customer Service / Client Services Associate in the Stamford, CT area (3-4 month temp and possible temp to perm). This will be a remote and hybrid schedule in Stamford office. The Client Services Associate will be responsible for supporting clients, handle all incoming service calls, emails and process administration work while delivering prompt, accurate and exceptional customer service in the Financial Services Industry. The position will start as a 3-4 month temp role with possible temp to perm opportunity. Standard business hours Mon – Fri = 38 hours per week. Pay rate: $19.00 - $22.00 hourly (Perm opportunity will pay 48K - 50K Base + Benefits Package). Must be able to complete video interview in November and start the assignment at the beginning of December. Temporary assignment will be approx. Dec-April.
- Monitor mail/task activity daily to include incoming queue review and handling of documents.
- Research and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Responsible for handing incoming client calls and assistance with webpage navigation providing exceptional customer service.
- Respond to written inquiries (including email box and faxes) in an efficient and professional manner.
- Research payment processing inquiries and establish new direct deposit setup.
- Responsible for processing of reports, address changes, stop and reissues of payments, direct deposit changes, tax withholding changes, beneficiary changes etc.
- Intake appropriate information from callers and determine which department to partner with.
- Provide year-end tax form information and support.
- Assist in updating procedure manuals, forms, correspondence templates and on-line help tools for all processes and functions.
- Complete other projects and tasks as assigned by Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience, college preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer service/administrative related position
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite
- Understanding of financial products such as pensions and annuities
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and work independently
Local candidates only (must be able to work remote and hybrid in a commutable range to Stamford, CT). The position will start as a long-term temp role with possible temp to perm opportunity. Standard business hours Mon – Fri = 38 hours per week. Pay rate: $19.00 - $22.00 hourly (Perm opportunity will pay 48K – 50K Base + Benefits Package). Must be able to complete video interview in November and start the assignment at the beginning of December. Temporary assignment will be approx. Dec-April.
To apply email resume to email@example.com