We are currently recruiting for a Global Compensation Manager in the Alpharetta, GA area (must be in commutable range – currently hybrid 3-5 days in office). The Global Compensation Manager is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, and the administration of the Company’s compensation programs, policies & procedures ensuring ongoing alignment with our pay-for-performance philosophy. 110K – 120K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package
- Maintain and enhance internal compensation structure including maintaining job profiles, job grading, and solidifying a more formalized pay range and job progression structure.
- Partner with HR Business partners to provide compensation benchmarking and consultation, while developing a deep understanding of job profiles and job responsibilities for the various internal client groups.
- Support both our short-term and long-term Incentive plan philosophy and incentive plans.
- Develop techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.
- Participate in salary surveys and maintain our global benchmarking library to stay current on our company’s competitive position in the market.
- Update our global benchmarking library on a regular basis and provide ad-hoc data and compensation analysis as needed.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommend changes when needed that are cost-effective and consistent with trends and objectives.
- Prepare and analyze the biannual Compensation Committee meeting materials.
- Manage year-end compensation process to include:
- Update and enhance Compensation Planning Tool
- Train all compensation planners and HR Business Partners
- Draft all communications to employees & Compensation Planners to ensure everyone fully understands the process & timelines.
- Analyze and update all final recommendations for review and approval by the CEO.
- Ensure compliance with global compensation laws and regulations while staying current with upcoming competitive market trends in our industry.
- Annual Reporting including UK Gender Pay Gap.
- Lead annual project for creation of Total Rewards Statements.
- Provide guidance on which roles are subject to FLSA exemptions.
- Liaise with Finance and Payroll on Japanese inpatriate pay administration.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in employee compensation.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and certified compensation professional credentials preferred
- Experience using Workday’s Advanced Compensation functionality and/or Payfactors Compensation Management tool a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use sound judgement and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
Local candidates only. Alpharetta, GA area (commutable range – currently hybrid 3-5 days in office).
110K – 120K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org