We are currently recruiting for a Contract QA Project Manager in Atlanta, GA (Dunwoody / Sandy Springs area). The QA Project Manager role is to plan, manage and deliver projects/program testing scope, artifacts, timeline, risk and issues. Oversee a matrixed resource pool and provide quality-related metrics for senior IT leadership. 6-12 month contract $55.00-$70.00 hourly. Local candidates only. No sponsorship.
- Coordinate and manage QA effort for multiple teams for a highly visible and impacting project with multiple work streams
- Coordinate testing activities with multiple vendors, including test estimation, delivery of test strategy, test plan, test status, results, risk, traceability, defect management, test coverage, UAT, SIT
- Recognize and manage testing dependencies by performing business and systems analysis for systems that cross multiple components and impact multiple systems
- Rapidly absorb complex technical and conceptual information, identifying key issues and details and presenting understandable alternatives to both technical and nontechnical individuals at all levels
- Has hands on knowledge of all of the following quality assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, UAT, performance and automated testing
- Schedule work for a pool of QA resources ensuring resource optimization and budget
- Ability to successfully communicate with all Stakeholders to ensure project/program goals, targets, activities and schedules are understood.
- Plan and monitor project and its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action
- Responsible to delivering and communicating daily and weekly Testing status reports for multiple projects including risk identification.
- Strong self-motivation, a dedication to building new processes and implementing changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, or similar
- 10+ years QA or equivalent work experience with at least 5 years QA Management
- 5+ years Project Management
- Experience with JIRA
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Project
- Experience working at a Program Level
- Insurance domain experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working within a TCOE or Organizational Test Practice
- Demonstrated QA expertise or technical experience in at least 3 of the following:
- Automation (BDD), Performance, Web Services Architecture (SOA), Security, UAT (Enterprise), SIT, TDM, Test Architecture
- Use standard methodology throughout to produce all work products
- Ability to work closely with programming staff to understand their needs and constraints
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and projects in a demanding environment
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodology/Scrum.
- At least 3 years of experience with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD), Automated Testing (GUI and backend)
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
6-12 month contract $55.00-$70.00 hourly. Local candidates only. No sponsorship.