We are currently searching for a Contract Corporate Recruiter to join our client in White Plains, NY or Atlanta, GA (Dunwoody / Sandy Springs). This position will be remote & possible hybrid as the office opens up. This role is working with a great recruiting team in a fast paced environment. An environment valuing innovation, collaboration, agility, and excellence. The recruiter will be involved in every stage, from the initial kick-off meeting, to writing advertisements, searching for and approaching candidates, interviewing, managing offer stage and onboarding. We need a skilled researcher, able to find the below-the-radar candidates. And, be comfortable and confident in making direct approaches to, and networking with, people in the industry. The Recruiter will manage daily work while developing the recruitment and talent acquisition strategy for your areas of responsibility. The Recruiter will source a variety of corporate positions at all levels (entry level to Senior Business Leaders). $45.00 - $55.00 Hourly (possible temp to perm opportunity).
- Sourcing direct candidates
- Building and maintaining a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on gong relationship management
- Continually seeking new sourcing options, and developing creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Generating a talent pipeline, building a database of talent for future use
- Partnering with hiring managers to deliver high quality candidates
- Promote best practice ensuring candidate experience is a priority and that recruitment tools and processes across all stages of the recruitment lifecycle (attraction, and selection) are upheld.
- Work collaboratively across the business, building and maintaining strong working relationships with people at all levels of seniority.
- Delivering against recruiting targets while ensuring great candidate experience and Hiring Manager satisfaction.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects
- Assist in developing our social media presence in the US, specifically targeted at attracting future talent and raising brand awareness.
- 5+ years corporate recruiting experience (Financial Services, Insurance industries +)
- Direct sourcing experience including search techniques across various online and social media platforms and ability to engage with people and create interest.
- Strong communication skills. Personable and engaging with a proven record of strong relationship building.
- Proven success juggling competing deadlines and priorities and ability to do this while balancing stakeholders needs.
Remote / Hybrid White Plains, NY or Atlanta (Dunwoody / Sandy Springs area). Pay rate: $45.00 - $55.00 hourly. Standard business hours Mon - Fri = 40 hours weekly. Possible temp to perm opportunity.
To apply email resume to email@example.com