We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant in Alpharetta, GA. Local candidates only. Must be in commutable range to Alpharetta office. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience supporting senior leadership with heavy calendar management including extensive global travel. The candidate must have strong MS Office skills, strong organizational skills with a high level of confidentiality. 80K - 90K Base + Bonus + Full benefits package.
- Provide administrative support to C-Level Executive and team to ensure the smooth day-to-day conduct for the team
- Extensive calendar management by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel arrangements
- Complex management of email accounts, email filing and clearing daily email influx
- Planning and scheduling business dinners and other events
- Preparation of presentations and reports for Executive Council and Board meetings
- Organizing & coordinating conference calls/video conferences
- Coordinating meetings & booking meeting rooms
- Coordinating timelines and deadlines for meetings
- Follow up on outstanding deadlines
- Providing phone coverage; screening telephone calls and taking appropriate action, maintaining and updating contact lists.
- Arranging travel itineraries including visas, booking of travel and accommodation
- Processing of expenses in Concur
- Ad hoc tasks/projects as is relates to the executives (holiday greeting cards, thank you letters, sending day one letters to clients, ordering of business cards etc.)
- Minimum of 5- 7 years of similar experience supporting multiple senior level managers in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills are required especially in Excel, Power Point, Visio and Outlook and ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of discretion and integrity as the role will involve knowledge of and dealing with issues of a sensitive and confidential nature
- Anticipates needs and being confident, articulate, be extremely proactive and able to act on their initiative
- Time management is critical, being able to prioritize demands and have excellent attention to detail
- The candidate should have very strong organizational skills, be able to influence others to meet deadlines and be able to keep calm under pressure.
Local candidates only. Must be in commutable range to Alpharetta office. No relocation. No sponsorship. 80K - 90K Base + Bonus + Full benefits package. To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org