We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Analyst to work in White Plains, NY and NYC office. (must be open to splitting time between the two offices) This is a newly created role within the Finance team. The Finance Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business requirements for an integrated Management Information System across all finance functions. This role will also be part of finance change management and process improvement discussions in order to identify and implement streamlined solutions. 90K–110K Base + Bonus + Benefits
- Develop Finance management information and reporting functionality.
- Lead the management information and data requirements gathering initiative to develop and/or streamline the operational reporting capabilities for the Global Finance function.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand their business requirements, informational needs and data sources.
- Translate business needs into a clearly defined and detailed business requirements document, inclusive of business use cases, process flows, traceability matrices as well as report mock-ups.
- Ensure that processes are implemented to take full advantage of the capabilities of the systems.
- Plan, facilitate and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings and presentations.
- Plan and facilitate user acceptance testing with business stakeholders.
- Maintain regular communication with Finance stakeholders regarding project activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or IT
- Experience with reporting tools such as Cognos, Business Object, Power BI, etc
- Hands-on experience writing high-level business requirements documents and user stories
- Experience using standard project and business tools including Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, etc
- Knowledge and experience with SAP, FS-RI, FS-CD, FI-GL, and SAP-BW preferred but not required
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines
- Experience with insurance/reinsurance is a plus
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
No sponsorship. Local candidates only that are able to to work in White Plains, NY and NYC office. (must be open to splitting time between the two offices). 90K–110K Base + Bonus + Benefits
To apply email resume to email@example.com