We are currently recruiting for a Remote Mortgage Processor to join a growing Mortgage Lending team. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience processing Conventional Mortgage Loans. Candidates must have working knowledge and understanding of loan applications, credit report, asset statements (including sourcing large deposits and EMD's), income docs (including paystubs, W-2's, tax returns), appraisals, title work, etc...and the ability to identify possible deficiencies in file, including possible fraud/risk and ask appropriate questions, obtain clarifications and/or updated documents. This is a fulltime permanent position offering 52K – 58K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package.
- Process all mortgage loan applications received through multiple loan channels (Retail Direct and Wholesale) in compliance with Federal, State and Local Regulatory Requirements, within established timelines to meet loan closing deadlines.
- Prioritize loan files to meet all individual loan timelines including commitments, mortgage contingency dates, close dates, and rate locks.
- Generate Loan Estimates on a timely basis to meet Regulatory requirements including 3-day disclosure requirement.
- Accurately Calculate FNMA LLPA's.
- Utilize 3rd parties including credit reports, flood certs, appraisals and settlement and title services.
- Collect and review all loan documents to satisfy loan conditions, preparing file for underwriting, ensuring documentation is in order, accurate and complete prior to advancing to Underwriter for review.
- Perform File Maintenance, Compliance and QC tasks including but not limited to: Issuing 21-day letters, ensuring accuracy and completeness of HMDA data, performing Pre-Closing QC.
- Minimum 3-5 years current Conventional Mortgage Loan Processing experience.
- Processing loans through Encompass LOS experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and process high loan volume in fast-paced system & technology-based environment; encouraging and cultivating continuous process improvement.
- In-depth understanding of current Regulatory Requirements relative to TRID, as well other State and Federal Regulatory requirements.
- Must have experience generating Loan Estimates (LE's).
- Working knowledge and understanding of Fannie Mae Guidelines and AUS.
- Working knowledge/processing of Construction Loans, FHLB MPF Program and NY CEMA requirements is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will be positive, proactive, self-motivated and possess ability to execute during peak season and promotions that often come with high volume & increased demands.
To apply email resume to email@example.com
This is a fulltime permanent position working remote anywhere in the USA offering 52K – 58K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package. Must be a US citizen or green card holder.