We are currently recruiting for a Remote Mortgage Processor Team Leader / Supervisor. This position can be located anywhere in the US fulltime remote (If local to the Boston, MA area remote & future hybrid). The Team Leader is responsible for the oversight of the processing and operations of the Real Estate Lending Processing group, including the continued development of the processes, policies, and procedures of the department. Assists Manager with the onboarding and training of new employees. The Team Leader will also handle various reports to ensure proper dissemination of incoming files, compliance, and general pipeline management. 70K - 75K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package
- Oversee day to day operations of the Mortgage Processing team with direct supervision of the team members in conjunction with the RE Lending Operations Manager.
- Provide support and direction to team members on the proper handling of first mortgage, HELOC and HELOAN applications.
- Actively monitor the loan pipeline to ensure compliance and member service.
- Collaborate with RE Lending leadership team to develop strategies to accomplish departmental lending goals and individual processor incentive goals.
- Train, onboard, and evaluate Processing team members.
- Collect information and provide feedback and support for the development of or improvement to established programs, processes, policies and procedures.
- Monitor trends relating to the processing area and make recommendations or implement changes to improve the productivity, efficiency or quality of workflow.
- Maintain knowledge of all products and services offered by the RE Lending department.
- Handle member service calls requiring escalation.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, including security compliance, and following guidelines intended to limit risk exposure to fraud and losses. Review exceptions and escalate when necessary.
- 1-3 Years supervisory or managerial experience.
- 5+ Years of Mortgage processing experience.
- Proficient in all applicable laws and regulations related to Mortgage Lending. Including but not limited to ECOA, TRID, TILA RESPA and Fair Lending.
- Encompass experience.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills (verbal & written). Along with strong Leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal laws/regulatory requirements as related to functional areas including the Patriot Act, Truth in Lending, Reg B, Reg Z, and Bank Secrecy Act.
70K - 75K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package
To apply please email resume to email@example.com