Location: White Plains, NY | 135K-150K Base + 20-25% target bonus + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Project Manager to join a growing Finance Team in the White Plains, NY area. The ideal candidate will have 5-7+ years of experience as a Project Manager leading cross functional teams working with the Finance teams to develop and manage the Finance Project Portfolio and aligning the portfolio with the strategic vision of Finance. Prior Insurance experience is a plus – 135K-150K Base + 20-25% target bonus and full benefits package.
- Manage the Finance Project Portfolio and Finance Change Projects workload in order to deliver projects efficiently and on time.
- Work with the Head of Finance Change and the Finance teams to develop the Project Portfolio to deliver the capability improvements defined by the strategic finance vision.
- Provide leadership, oversight and engage the Finance Change Project Managers & Business Analyst.
- Develop best practice in Finance Project delivery and ensure that the right governance is established and exercised over project implementation.
- Manage stakeholder expectations to establish the most accurate and appropriate definition of project scope and schedule which delivers on the required goals for the projects.
- Resolve conflicting priories in scope, schedule and cost for projects among various stakeholder groups.
- Develop Finance Project management information, including weekly flash status updates and monthly executive status updates.
- Scope, develop and manage plans/schedules/deliverables for larger size projects.
- Proactively encourage clear communication across the various teams involved in the Finance Projects.
- Develop and implement project governance policies, procedures and internal controls, ensuring that they are designed so that internal controls are effective and functioning.
- Develop and maintain relevant metrics to provide transparency on team performance.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field
- PMP CERTIFICATE desired.
- Experienced project manager with at least 5-7+ years’ experience. Demonstrated ability to plan and manage projects which span both business and IT disciplines. Strong background in the insurance and or reinsurance industry.
- Excellent technical, analytical, interpretive and evaluative skills.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with an ability to effectively manage cross functional team discussions.
- Strong management skills with an ability to achieve results in a matrix management environment.
- Strong business planning, organizing, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Organized, highly motivated and driven self-starter with ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as part of a high performing team.
- Computer skills including Excel (advanced level preferred), Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
135K-150K Base + 20-25% target bonus and full benefits package.
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local candidates only (must be in commutable range to the White plains, NY area). No relocation offered. No sponsorship. Must be a US citizen or a green card holder.