We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager in the White Plains, NY area. The Project Manager will be in charge of setting up and running a new US business unit within a successful global company. You will be part of a diverse and highly-driven team committed to delivering value added services to clients including primary services that can help our clients increase penetration and profitability in their markets. The Project Manager will report to the New Business Delivery Manager. Local candidates only. No relocation. No sponsorship. 105K – 115K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package
- Manage a diverse vendor community on a day-to-day basis
- Partner with Project Sponsor in defining project scope, and objective.
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the execution of projects
- Develop and manage a project plan, along with other required project artifacts, in order to effectively monitor and track progress
- Organize and facilitate meetings with functional representatives both with internal and external to team; working effectively across entities to ensure a smooth integration at all points in the process
- Preform risk management to minimize or mitigate project risks
- Create, maintain, and distribute project reporting from onset through post implementation
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs
- Partner with distribution partners during the on boarding process and post project activities
- Present data in a meaningful way, formulate recommendations that drive key business decisions
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns and recommend corrective action
- Possess strong knowledge of processes and systems across all front-end functions.
- Understand all front-end processes and systems, including intersections with other functional units and external vendors and partners
- Bachelor Degree required
- 5+ years’ experience leading projects as a PM
- 2-3+ years’ experience in Life Insurance strongly preferred
- Prior experience integrating new clients/partners onto platform a HUGE plus
Local candidates only. No relocation or sponsorship offered for this position.
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org