We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist in Queens, NY (Douglaston Area) for the corporate office. Standard corporate hours Monday - Friday. 36K-40K Base + Benefits Package
- Answer incoming calls, determine purpose of caller, and forwards calls to appropriate person or department.
- Retrieve messages from voicemail and forwards to appropriate person.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate person.
- Receive, sort, and route mail and publications.
- Provide administrative support – scanning, filing, photocopying, and collating etc
- Maintain printer, calls for service, orders and replaces toner when needed.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Send notifications to customers and work with internal staff to maintain accurate customer information.
- Act as a backup for a member of the administrative staff as needed.
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast pace office environment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize while working on multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word).
Local candidates only. The office is located in Queens, NY (Douglaston area)
To apply email resume to email@example.com