We are currently searching for a Senior Corporate Recruiter to join our client in Atlanta, GA (Dunwoody / Sandy Springs area) or White Plains, NY. This position will be remote & hybrid. The recruiter will be involved in every stage, from the initial kick-off meeting, to writing advertisements, searching for and approaching candidates, interviewing, managing offer stage and onboarding. Insurance industry experience is preferred. We need a skilled researcher, able to find the below-the-radar candidates. And, be comfortable and confident in making direct approaches to, and networking with, people in the industry. The Recruiter will manage daily work while developing the recruitment and talent acquisition strategy for your areas of responsibility. The Recruiter will source a variety of corporate positions at all levels (junior level to Senior Business Leaders). 100K - 120K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package
- Sourcing direct candidates
- Building and maintaining a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on gong relationship management
- Continually seeking new sourcing options, and developing creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Generating a talent pipeline, building a database of talent for future use
- Partnering with hiring managers to deliver high quality candidates
- Promote best practice ensuring candidate experience is a priority and utilizing recruitment tools and processes across all stages of the recruitment lifecycle (attraction, and selection).
- Work collaboratively across the business, building and maintaining strong working relationships with people at all levels of seniority.
- Deliver against recruiting targets while ensuring a great candidate experience and Hiring Manager satisfaction.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects
- Assist in developing our social media presence in the US, specifically targeted at attracting future talent and raising brand awareness.
- 5+ years corporate recruiting experience (Financial Services, Insurance industries +)
- Direct sourcing experience including search techniques across various online and social media platforms and ability to engage with people and create interest.
- Strong communication skills. Personable and engaging with a proven record of strong relationship building.
- Proven success juggling competing deadlines and priorities and ability to do this while balancing stakeholders needs.
Remote / Hybrid Atlanta office (Dunwoody / Sandy Springs area) or White Plains, NY. Local candidates only. This is a fulltime permanent position offering 100K - 120K Base + Bonus + Benefits. To apply email resume to email@example.com