We are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA (Dunwoody / Sandy Springs area – currently remote & hybrid in-office). The Senior IT Business Analyst will ensure accurate requirements management for projects of great importance and high visibility. This role has full accountability for delivery of projects based on the agreed upon scope, on time, and within budget. 100K – 115K Base + Bonus + Benefits
- Partner with managers and staff within the US Business and across IT as well with external partners and vendors across a number of geographies (US, UK, India) in order to deliver the project requirements.
- Hold requirements gathering sessions, captures meeting minutes, document clear and concise requirements, follow up on action items, report project status, and own project documentation.
- Document detailed technical requirements and support the project manager to successful project delivery.
- Manage scope creep and clearly communicates with business stakeholders on feasibility and effort analysis.
- Work closely with the Development and Testing teams throughout the project lifecycle to ensure technical feasibility, requirements are understood, and development is aligned.
- Review test cases and test plans from the System Test team, negotiate testing scope and timelines, review test scripts, review defects raised.
- Drive the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the business users which includes performing some parts of the UAT, provide test scenarios and training to the business users, review defects raised.
- Maintain risks and issues log and actively manages the mitigation strategies.
- Communicate regularly with the project team members, the IT leadership, US Business Stakeholders, and Project Sponsors to provide appropriate requirements related status and clarifications.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Key processes.
- BA/BS Degree
- 5-7 years’ experience working as a Technical Business Analyst in an environment of multiple projects with challenging timeframes and deliverables.
- Experience working in the insurance industry a plus.
- Experience working with distributed teams and relationship building with stakeholders who are also not located within the same geographical area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business.
- Experience and exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to user acceptance testing and initial live running.
- Ability to combine “soft” influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills with leadership qualities that will encourage business leaders to positively respond to questions, inquires and requests to meet deadlines.
- Waterfall and agile project delivery, in particular scrum.
- Experience working with distributed development and test teams.
Local candidates only. Atlanta, GA (Dunwoody / Sandy Springs area – currently remote & hybrid in-office). 100K – 115K Base + Bonus + Benefits
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org