We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader Lending / Mortgage Closer in Chelmsford, MA area. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in a newly created role, reporting to the AVP. The Team Lead is responsible for the oversight and leadership of the Real Estate Lending Closing team and operations, including the continued improvement and development of processes, policies and procedures. The Team leader will also handle administration of the primary inbox dedicated to the Closing department. 65K – 72K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package
- Coordinate timely closing of mortgage loan applications.
- Ensure all post-closing file documentation is accurate and maintained in accordance with established credit union & secondary market investor specifications and policies.
- Provide follow-up for closing documents with appropriate vendors or third parties to ensure proper completion of mortgage loan files.
- Maintain accurate & timely follow-up for incomplete loan files.
- Monitor trends relating to the closing document preparation and closing stages of transactions within the department and make recommendations, or implement changes, to improve the productivity, efficiency or quality of workflow.
- Oversee day to day activities of the Mortgage Closing team with direct supervision of team members partnering with the Operations Manager.
- 1-2+ years of First / Second mortgage closing experience in a financial institution or mortgage banking operation.
- Knowledge of Residential Mortgage Regulations, including TRID requirements.
- Knowledge of regulations governing real estate, Fannie Mae/secondary market underwriting guidelines & eligibility requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office. Experience with Encompass LOS is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills must demonstrate the ability to work with members, colleagues and senior management.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to motivate a team.
Local candidates only. This is a fulltime permanent position in Chelmsford, MA. Must be within a commutable range. No relocation. No sponsorship. Must be a US citizen or green card holder.
65K – 72K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package
Standard hours: Mon – Fri 8:15am – 5:00pm
To apply email resume to email@example.com