We are currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst in White Plains, NY. The Treasury Analyst will play a vital role as a key contributor in the Treasury Department’s drive toward global cash, liquidity and risk management. Working closely with the AVP Treasury and Treasury staff, the Senior Treasury Analyst will support the treasury function from a day to day operational and a long-term strategic perspective. The ideal candidate will be a Certified Treasury Professional with 2+ years of global / corporate Treasury experience. 65K - 70K Base + Bonus + Benefits Package
- Review and monitor SIH consolidated cash flow positions and cash needs globally.
- Identify and support integration of treasury functions in ongoing and future mergers and acquisitions.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and investment requirements in the various Global entities.
- Execute and monitor cash transfers in a transparent and efficient manner across the company in collaboration with Financial Accounting, Business Services, Legal and Tax.
- Assist in the Management of banking relationships.
- Evaluate and implement new treasury products/technologies to improve treasury operations.
- Shared ownership of Quarterly Treasury management reporting. Includes KPI on activities, cash movements, peer review which is distributed to C Suite management.
- Assist in the development and execution of FX Forward strategy to mitigate Balance Sheet volatility.
- Collateral management actions including Trust and Letter of Credit establishment and management to maintain client collateral and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with legal, accounting, finance and tax functions on corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field is required
- 2+ years of global/ corporate treasury experience, including cash management and banking.
- Certified Treasury Professional certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office necessary, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Competency in the design and development of SharePoint workflow tools.
- Thorough knowledge of global banking and securities markets.
- Ability to learn and develop new skills and analytical approaches in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comfortably handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to create strong, collaborative and credible relationships with leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Positive team player and problem solver.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Self-motivated driver with ability to complete projects/assignments with minimal direction.
Local candidates only. No relocation or sponsorship.
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org